Economics and Business studies take place in the old “Colegio of Mínimos”, at Plaza de la Victoria, 2.
- Bus from Madrid: Lines 223 and 229, from the Avda. América transfer point.
- RENFE suburban railway: Alcalá de Henares railway station is 15 minutes’ walk from the Faculty. Trains from Atocha station in Madrid take 35 minutes.
- By car: A2, exit 23 (Loeches-Alcalá de Henares M-300).
Tourism and Business Administration and Management studies take place in the Multidepartmental Building, at calle Cifuentes, 28.
- Bus from Madrid: Line 221, from the Avda. América transfer point. From Alcalá de Henares: Line 221A.
- RENFE suburban railway: 55 minutes from Atocha station in Madrid.
- By car: Follow the A2, and take the exit Guadalajara – Centro ciudad.